1. The Pupil agrees that he/she is duly licensed to drive the tuition vehicle. The Pupil will be asked by the Instructor to show their driving licence at their first lesson. Failure to provide this will result in the cancellation of the lesson and the full lesson fee being charged.
2. The pupil will notify the Instructor of any matter that affects his/her ability or entitlement to have driving tuition. This includes, but is not limited to: taking medication that may affect the ability to drive safely, any medical condition that may affect the ability to drive, any lack or loss, of a valid provisional driving licence, or any revocation of driving entitlement.
3. The Instructor reserves the right to refuse to give tuition if, in the opinion of the Instructor, it is considered that the Pupil is unfit to drive due to any reason, including but not limited to: being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, illness, injury, failing to wear glasses or contact lenses where these are required by law, wearing footwear or other clothing that would make driving hazardous. In these instances, the Instructor reserves the right to charge the Pupil the full cost of the lesson.
4. The Instructor reserves the right to withhold the use of the tuition vehicle for the purposes of taking a practical driving test if, in the opinion of the Instructor, this would best serve the Pupil's interests. This includes, but is not limited to, a situation where the Pupil has disregarded the Instructor's advice to reschedule their test.
5. The Pupil agrees that it is their responsibility to provide all relevant documentation required when taking their theory and practical driving tests. Mojo Driving Academy accepts no responsibility for any losses caused by failure to provide this documentation.
1. Special Offers apply only to new mojo Driving Academy pupils.
2. The costs, discounts, and savings shown are calculated in direct comparison with mojo Driving Academy Pay-As-You-Go prices.
3. Tuition hours purchased under a Special Offer are valid for a period of six calendar months from the purchase date or the date of the Pupil's last completed driving lesson, whichever is later. After this period has elapsed, any credit balance is non-refundable and the remaining hours are forfeited.
4. Special Offers are available at the sole discretion of mojo Driving Academy and its agents and may be replaced or withdrawn at any time.
1. Discounts for Pre-Paid Courses are only available when payment is made for the entire course in advance or at the time of the first lesson in a single payment.
2. All prices, discounts, and Special Offers are available at the sole discretion of mojo Driving Academy. Prices are subject to change and any discounts or Special Offers may be replaced or withdrawn at any time.
3. Should a Pupil cease to take lessons for any reason, a refund will be issued on the understanding that any lessons taken from a partially completed Block Booking Course or Special Offer will be charged at the appropriate Pay-As-You-Go lesson rate and this will be reflected in the refunded amount. For example, if a Pupil purchases a 10 lesson block booking at £280 but stops taking lessons after 6 lessons, the refunded amount would be £280 less 6 lessons at £30 per lesson which is £180, leaving £100 to be refunded.
4. Tuition hours purchased are valid for a period of six calendar months from the purchase date or the date of the Pupil's last completed driving lesson, whichever is later.
5. Refunds will be made by bank transfer. Cash refunds will not be provided.
1. If the Pupil fails to give the Instructor forty-eight hours’ notice when canceling any lesson (including weekends and Bank Holidays), mojo Driving Academy reserves the right to charge the Pupil the full cost of the lesson.
2. The Instructor will endeavor to give the Pupil forty-eight hours’ notice when canceling any lesson (including weekends and Bank Holidays) due to unforeseen circumstances. The Instructor reserves the right to postpone lessons if he/she feels that the weather or road conditions are unsuitable or dangerous. Mojo Driving Academy cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred as a result of him/her having to postpone any lessons, for whatever reason.
3. The Pupil accepts that it is in their own interests to be punctual for their lesson appointments. All such appointments should be recorded to ensure that mistakes are avoided. Where the Pupil fails to arrive punctually for a lesson, the Instructor would normally make efforts to contact the Pupil and then wait for a maximum of fifteen minutes before the lesson would be abandoned and the lesson fee forfeited or become due for payment. A reciprocal waiting time may become necessary if the Instructor is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. Any lesson time lost as a result of Instructor delay would be made up by the Instructor either at the end of the normal lesson time if possible or at a later date. The Instructor will endeavor to contact the Pupil to alert them of any delay greater than five minutes to his/her arrival at the agreed meeting point.
4. Should a pupil regularly miss lessons or two or more unplanned consecutive weeks we reserve the right to reallocate the lesson slot to another student or offer the slot to a new student.